by Tom Robinson
The Best of Vintage Glasgow Mayfest
In Memory of Neil Hay
Terry Neason : lead vocal
Hermie Longalong: sax
Paul Henderson: guitar
Neil Hay: bass
Mike Travis: drums
Gordon Dougall & Jim Hannah: keyboards
Ray Dowling: backing vocals
TERRY'S VOCAL TIPS:
1. Drink at least 1 - 2 liters of water a day.
2. Avoid fizzy drinks and carbonated water as it can lead to dehydration.
3. Avoid eating dairy, as it produces thick mucous. (cheese, milk, yogurt, chocolate)
4. Eating fresh pineapple or pure steam inhalation, may help to clear light mucous.
5. ALWAYS gently warm up the voice before singing or presenting.
6. Preparation of content helps to avoid stress, which can cause tension in the voice.